Sunday, January 25, 2009

Surprise, I actually decided to try to make an attempt to write on this!! And I am patting myself on the back that I actually remembered how to do this! By the way, now that I am in Thailand, all the titles on this thing come up here in Thai script, which I don't start to learn until I am in Module 4 (I am just completing Module 1 this Friday) So I did pretty awesome to get this right!!!! woohoo ...one for the "old lady" !! :) I have my first language check on Friday at 9:00AM, so I would appreciate any/all prayers, because I cannot do this on my own!!! It is only by God's grace that I am here!

Things are going pretty well. I have a wonderful roommate named Heather. She is from the UK-Liverpool and she is a hoot! I so enjoy her! She makes me laugh a lot which is a good thing, because this language course is very intensive!

Thanks for coming along on this journey with me! Hopefully, from now on, I will do a better job of keeping you all up to date on what is happening here in Thailand! Thanks for your prayers!

4 comments:

candifer said...

nice work mama. you figured it out!!! i'm proud of you!!! woohoo!!! love you...

Lilibeth said...

Yes. I'll be glad to read the updates as you enjoy the stresses of language school and the joys of God's working in lives. Thanks for posting.

Little Spouse in the Old House said...

Sandy, I'm proud of you too! And you have no idea how excited I was the other day when I saw you were "following" me!! I am new at this too. I'm learning a lot. You have my prayers! Janice

Lilibeth said...

uuummm..about those forthcoming updates?